During the internship you will actively contribute to Minerva ETL! Minerva ETL is a data processing solution in the 1OPTIC product family that Hendrikx ITC has developed over the past 15 years.
1OPTIC is used by telecom operators to monitor their mobile networks. Every 15 minutes, the measurement data of 100-thousands of network elements are read out, all of which must be processed on time. In addition, all kinds of calculations are also done on that data. Think of aggregations, KPI calculations, and rule-based triggers.
In order to gain more insight into the calculations and associated workflows, a graphical representation is needed. The internship assignment consists of 2 parts:
- Researching possible data visualization views (e.g. Apache Airflow)
- Create a prototype to show a data workflow in Minerva ETL
If you like a challenge and want to work with experienced DevOps engineers, this internship might be for you!
We are happy to discuss further (technical) details with you during an introductory meeting.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- Affinity with data processing and databases (big data, table partitioning, sharding)
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- A solution-oriented mentality
- Like to work with Linux and other open-source software (such as PostgreSQL and Neo4j)
What we have to offer
- Suitable compensation for your efforts
- Excellent career opportunities
- Possibility to (partially) work from home (in accordance with the applicable COVID-19 guidelines)
- Guidance from an experienced DevSecOps engineer
- Typical Brabantian coziness
- A challenging assignment where you get all the space you need to learn
- Unique business premises next to Tilburg Central Station with the most beautiful roof terrace in Tilburg and surroundings
Enthusiastic about this internship? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Ad Hendrikx. He will be happy to tell you more about this internship.