Office Manager Intern
We are looking for an office management intern for 32-40 hours per week as of January 2022! You will work in the beautiful former post office of Tilburg directly along the Central Station. We offer a cozy and informal atmosphere and enough challenge for the internship! Of course we support you during the learning and internship process.
Our ideal intern will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and other office events. You’ll feel comfortable answering incoming calls, distributing mail to employees, and handling outgoing mail. Do you have a friendly attitude and can you communicate well? Then we would love to hear from you!
Do you not fully recognize yourself in the description, but do you think you are a good match? Then feel free to let us hear from you!
- Support management using analyses, reports and minutes
- Planning and organizing operational requirements and assigning tasks
- Designing, implementing and improving office policies
- Monitoring and improving various systems, furnishing and purchasing equipment.
- Greeting customers and handling telephone correspondence
- Manage administrative tasks and procedures, process incoming correspondence and create an archive system
- You know your way around the Microsoft Office suite
- You have good communication skills
- You can multitask well
- You have a friendly and cheerful attitude
- You are proactive
Competences (this can be worked on)
- Oral and written communication
- Stress resistant
Do you want to apply or do you have any questions? Send an e-mail to email@example.com attn. Ad Hendrikx.