The internship assignment is about the development (incl. training and validation) of models to predict possible failures in network elements.
About Hendrikx ITC and the case
Hendrikx ITC has developed a data processing platform for networks over the past 15 years: 1OPTIC. With 1OPTIC, Performance, Configuration, and Fault Management (= alarming) data (real-time) of network elements can be read out and then displayed in dashboards.
1OPTIC is scalable: it can be used for monitoring small IoT networks with a few dozen elements, but also for national mobile networks with hundreds of thousands of network elements.
For a customer, a national telecom operator, 1OPTIC is used for monitoring the GSM, UMTS, LTE, and 5G networks. The PM, CM, and FM data of the entire network is structured and available in a data warehouse.
The customer is interested in predictive maintenance: is it possible to predict malfunctions based on PM, CM, and especially FM data (= alarming)? This allows field service engineers to be managed more efficiently and costs to be saved.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- English language skills required, Dutch optional
- Some knowledge of Python and/or R (duh)
- You will follow a relevant study in the field of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- A solution-oriented mentality
What we have to offer:
- Appropriate compensation
- Excellent career opportunities
- Possibility to (partially) work from home (in accordance with the applicable COVID-19 guidelines)
- Supervision of a JADS alumnus
- Brabantian coziness
- A challenging assignment where you get room to learn
- Unique business premises next to Tilburg Central Station with the most beautiful roof terrace in Tilburg and surroundings
Enthusiastic about this internship? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Ad Hendrikx. He will be happy to talk to you about this internship.